Pat Wilson Consultancy
Pat Wilson Training & Consultancy was established in 2015 in recognition of the need for high quality, cost-effective training within the care sector.
Experience in the Care Sector
Pat brings over 25 years' experience in the Care Sector:
- Residential Care with children (Care Assistant/Senior/Manager).
- Residential Care, Domiciliary (Supported Living) and Day Care. Both at Caring (10 years)and laterally as Manager of Residential and Supported Living Scheme for 13 years with adults who have learning disabilities.
- Over 13 years developing and delivering training
- NVQ/QCF - providing underpinning knowledge and assessor in Health & Social Care Level 1, 2, & 3
- While undertaking the Diploma in Social Work Pat had a 6 month placement in NI Hospice as part of the Social Work Team.
- Bereavement Counsellor;
- Youth Leader for 35 Years;
- Trustee with a Charity;
- Committee Member for a Charity;
- Voluntary Work in Peru (S. America) helping to establish youth and children work; and
- Voluntary Work in Azores - Youth Work.